1. Nui, Bukidnon – There are many cute places to hang out in Subic Bay Philippines. The Nui is the most popular among them. What’s special about Nui is that the staff provides you with delicious cuisines. If you want, you can also get a free ice cream cone if you choose to visit Nui between 11 AM to 10 PM.
2. Club Surfing, Dapitan – The Club Surfing is a poolside bar that is located in the heart of Dapitan. If you are a party animal, then this is the place for you to go to. If you want to hang out with a group of girls from different parts of the world, then this is the best place for you to go to. While hanging out, you can also choose from different music that is suited for different age groups.
3. Baguio’s Outdoor Poolside Bar, Baguio City – The outdoor poolside bar is a favorite among all the travelers who visit Subic Bay Philippines. If you want to enjoy a cool place, then you can go to Baguio Outdoor Poolside Bar located in Barrio San Francisco, Potos City. While enjoying your time, you can also find some of the latest mobile phones that are ready to be ordered online.
4. Balikbayan Water Park, Taytay – Balikbayan is a place where you can go to enjoy your fun. As you hang out, you can also enjoy some of the various water parks that are spread all over the city. But to enjoy your fun, you must register first at the Balikbayan website.
5. Batad Waterfront Restaurant, Manila – If you are into eating seafood, then the Batad Waterfront Restaurant is the best place to go. While having your meal, you can also get to listen to music on iPods. As the music is being played, the restaurant will give you free ice cream cones. As you can tell, the entertainment is the best at the Batad Waterfront Restaurant.
6. Caloocan Zoo, Caloocan City – You can now enjoy your vacation in the wonderful Zoo. In addition to the animals, the zoo also features a butterfly garden.
7. The Philippine Pavilion, Ephesus – The Philippines Pavilion is located in Ephesus. There is also a restaurant called Batad Restaurant in the Philippine Pavilion. It is one of the places where you can see Chinese culture first hand. The Philippine Pavilion also features a children’s play area.
8. Cebu Pacific World, Cebu City – You can now go to an amusement park as part of your vacation. The Cebu Pacific World is the best place to go to if you love to ride. There are rides that you can ride like the roller coaster. But the best ride is the Giant Swing. While riding the swing, you can choose to sit or get on the bike. Then you can go with a specially prepared guide who will give you some tips and advice.
9. The Old Fort, Iloilo – The Old Fort is another place to go to if you love to visit. The best thing about this place is that there is no entrance fee. It also gives you access to the other places around the old fort.
10. The Chinese Restaurant, Tuguegarao – Tuguegarao is a place that is famous for its delicious food. But this is also the place where you can hear some Chinese songs and the laughter of the old Chinese women.
11. Iloilo Tourism, Ilokpo – This is one of the most popular places to visit in Ilokpo. There is a lot of hotel and resorts in the town. A place that can be visited also from the Ilokpo International Airport. While you are visiting the place, you can also see the town’s business district.
12. Malate Beach, Batad, Ilokpo – Malate Beach is a very popular beach in Batad. It has beautiful white-sand beaches. And there are also a lot of colorful sea turtles here.
13. The Church, Malate – This is one of the most popular churches in Ilokpo. You can also visit the Chinese Village. The Chinese Village is also called the Chino-Tibet Village. There are also some old buildings and temples.
14. Ilokpo City, Ilokpo – This is one of the most popular towns in Ilokpo. There are also a lot of tourist attractions in the town. It is known for its resorts and hotels.
15. Ilokpara, Ayala – This is a place that is famous for its beauty. It is also known for being the home of one of the rare birds in the world. It has been the center for ornithologists from Indonesia and the world over.
16. The Ilokpara River, Batad – This is a great place for fishing. There are also a lot of places for rafting.
17. The River, Batad – This is a medium-sized river in Ilokpo. There are also a lot of places for camping and nature sightseeing.
18. The Batad River, Batad – This is the main river in Batad.
19. The Ilokpara National Park – This is one of the most popular national parks in Indonesia. This park is the home of the rarest bird in the world. There is also a lot of wildlife in this park.
20. Batad Wildlife Sanctuary – This is the third one in Ilokpo. It is known for its wildlife and camping.
There are also a lot of places for shopping, eating, and accommodation. You can also take a ride on one of the trucks that are there.
The main industry in Ilokpo is farming and fishing. There are also several resorts and hotels, like the Park Hotel, and Parkview Hotel.
There are also a lot of tourist attractions in Batad. There is a nice beach that is also called the Beach of Foliage. There are also some places for shopping. The place is also called the Inn in the Woods. It is well-known for the best service and also the cheapest room rates.