Subic Bay Is the second largest city of the Philippines at the foot of the highest mountain in the Philippines, Mount Calamba. The city is famous for its entertainment. Here is where it all begins with enjoying the entertainment attractions in the area. The city is also known as the “Wonder City of the Philippines” as it attracts tourists from the whole world and offers them to have fun.
Mount Calamba Is one of the highest mountains in the Philippines situated in the eastern reaches of San Juan Bay. It has several resorts and small villages near it. The city is within only an hour’s drive from the airport and an hour’s drive from the airport terminal 3 in Baguio City. Mount Calamba offers several entertainment and sightseeing spots where tourists can have a memorable time.
Hirodama Park Is a recreational park in park that is maintained by the Subic Bay Metropolitan Administration and is located within the Hirodama Village. The park offers bicycle rentals, a mini-golf course, a sports ground, a sports arena, and a picnic area. It is also possible to hire bicycles here.
Mt. Calamba Is one of the favorite destinations among tourists because it offers several entertainment and sightseeing spots. It is located where the Subic-Bay Expressway and Highway 95 begin. The place is also connected with frequent buses by the Mactan Airport. Here is the best place to see in Baguio City because mountains and parks, a water/parks area, hiking spot, golf course, and shopping mall are the places where tourists can have their entertainment.
The city is located in the northern part of the Philippines, in the Ridwan Street subdistrict of Barangay San Isidro. It is the capital city of the province of Negros Occidental. Baguio City is the fifth largest municipality in the Philippines with a population of about 215 000. It is also administrative headquarter of Negrense province. Baguio City is one of the best places to have a memorable vacation or trip. Here are some of the best places to visit in Baguio City:
* Baguio Lake Park – It is located in Talisay town in the northern part of the city. It is a beautiful place to visit because of its scenic spots and lakes. You can also watch wild animals and birds in the lakes and forests.
* Baguio Museum – it is located in Talisay town. It is a museum that depicts the history of the city and province of Negros Oriental.
* Baguio Clock Tower – it is located in the Talisay town which was built in the French style of architecture. It is located in the middle of town facing the sea. It has 34 bells which are the gears of the clock.
* Baguio Museum – it is located in Talisay town where you can learn about the people of Baguio a
nd Negros Oriental.
* San Isidro Square – it is in the Talisay town in the downtown area. It is an elegant place where you can view the baroque-style buildings and parks. San Isidro Square also provides a beautiful night view.
* Baguio Palace – it is one of the most respected palaces in Negros Oriental. It is located in the Talisay town which was built in the 18th century. It features a park surrounded by several palaces. It was a favorite guest house of Queen Victoria of England.
Hotels in Baguio City
Hotels in Talisay City have different facilities for everyone. This includes rooms, suites, penthouses, suites in estates, budget hotels, mid-range hotels, and splurge hotels.
Talisay budget hotels:
El Jardin de Serrano – this hotel is budget-friendly and is located in the center of Baguio City. It is easy to find and is well-connected to the transport system. The hotel is connected to other cities of the department like Banjul, Abuja, Abuja Central, and Calabar. This hotel is well-equipped with the latest facilities. It is also near the shopping centers. It offers a spectacular view of the city.
Golfo Oliana – is located in the Jabujuma area of Baguio City. The hotel is situated near the airport which is easy to reach. This hotel is also near the bus station which makes it easy to travel to the other cities of the department.
El Fajardo – it is located near the seaport which makes it easy to travel to other cities of the department. This hotel is built in the traditional African style which means that it is very affordable for ordinary people. The hotel also offers a restaurant that serves typical African cuisines.
Doji – it is also near the beach which makes it easy to travel to the other cities of the department. This hotel is also near the airport and the shopping centers.
Alacrandi Plaza – is situated in the Jabujuma area of Baguio City. This is a mid-range hotel that offers the facilities expected of business travelers. This hotel offers several lounge and barrooms along with meeting rooms.
Rasa – it is also near the zoo which means easy to travel to other cities of the department. This hotel is a mid-range hotel that offers several different rooms.
Marina – this is another mid-range hotel that offers several rooms suitable for travelers.